Saturday, November 4, 2017 – Doors Open at 5pm
Place: Epiphany Parish Hall
1000 E. College Avenue, Normal, IL
$35.00 per person (dinner, dance and wine with dinner)
$47.00 per person (dinner, dance and all-inclusive bar for both)
Dinner: 50s/60s : (Barbecued Pulled Pork, Macaroni & Cheese, Baked Beans, Fruit and Fries)
Beverages: Sodas & Root Beer Floats
Alcoholic Beverages: Wine, Beer and Hard Liquor depending upon choice of ticket
This fun evening will include:
Silent & Live Auction
Heads & Tails – Jewelry Raffle – Fund-a-Need
50s/60s Dance in Lyceum - Band: Brass from the Past
Attire: Casual or 50s/60s
Dinner / Dance
To reserve your table, register via maestroweb. and mail your check to Epiphany School, Attn: Auction Committee, 1002 E. College Ave., Normal, IL 61761. Include name, number of tickets and others at your table (up to 8 people per table). Reservations need to be received by October 20, 2017 if not sold out sooner.
Car / Cash Raffle
- Grand Prize – *2014 Chevrolet Equinox: specs
- 2nd – 5th Prize: $1,000, $500, $200 & $100
- $200 to seller of Grand Prize Ticket
- *See school website for official rules – grand prize is ½ of sales if < 1,500 tickets sold.
- Grand prize winner is responsible for all taxes.
- A maximum of 2,500 tickets will be sold at $25 each.
- Contact an Epiphany Volunteer, stop by the church office or mail $25 (along with name, address and telephone number) to Epiphany Catholic Church at 1000 E. College Avenue, Normal, Illinois 61761 to purchase a ticket.
- Raffle Rules
Buy a ticket online:
- No longer available, but we will sell tickets at the event.
The committees are looking for additional members, individuals to underwrite part of the meal or heads/tails prize, and donations to sponsor teacher and staff attendance.
The committee is also looking for auctionable donations such as merchandise, sports memorabilia/tickets, airline vouchers or time share opportunities.
Donations can be mailed or dropped off at the Church Office. We will also have a table during Fellowship Weekend on August 26 and 27.
Your donations are greatly appreciated!
For questions contact the Auction Chair: Dan Danner (309-212-5285), or one of the committee chairs: Mary Donnelly, Juan Garcia or Roger Nalewajka.